Fsu Usmle Step 1 Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blitzkrieg

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone got them? Curious to see how their first batch of students did...

Members don't see this ad.

most schools do not release their Step 1 score info to outside sources, so unless you have a FSU student on here who knows, you prob. will not find that information. I think many schools are also notoriously slow at releasing score statistics; I still have absolutely NO idea what the mean score was for my class this year and I got my score back 1.5 months ago. sorry to disappoint.

actually, schools that are proud of their scores release them...any prospective student deserves to know board score averages...with that said, I wouldnt expect FSU to release them, but who knows, the word "proud" can take many forms..and they are proud of really lame things over there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
actually, schools that are proud of their scores release them...any prospective student deserves to know board score averages...with that said, I wouldnt expect FSU to release them, but who knows, the word "proud" can take many forms..and they are proud of really lame things over there.

So what's your school's average board score?

somwhere in the 230's, I believe...I need to double check the latest stats.

We had a few in the 90% percentile but i dont know the average. maybe 3-4 in a class of 39. (I suppose that that would be average..10% of the class in the 90th percentile)