1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Full length MCAT practice

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Rafael Cavalcan, May 6, 2004.

1. Rafael Cavalcan

7+ Year Member

Are the examcracker's exam the same as Princeton's review? I have 2 of the examcracker's exam, and I'm thinking about taking Princeton's class.

Thanks

2. kiahs

kiahs Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I don't know much about the EC exams but I know the PR exams are for lack of a better word a doosy. They are pretty tricky. I think the EC are more straight forward. But I guess that's the only diff.

3. Dr_Jay_wannabe

Dr_Jay_wannabe Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I have the examkrackers complete study package, and they say somewhere in there (I'm not sure if it is for the quizes or their tests) that they only put the tricky questions in their tests. That is because they assume that you will get most of the easy questions right, so why waste time on testing things that most likely everyone will know. But like I said, I'm not sure if that is for their sample questions and quizes, or for their full-lenght practice tests.

Hope I could help a little.

Dr_Jay_Wannabe

4. xlithiumx

10+ Year Member

The tricky questions are for their end of chapter tests and their end of section quizzes, but not for their full-length practice tests.

Dave