Full length MCAT practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rafael Cavalcan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are the examcracker's exam the same as Princeton's review? I have 2 of the examcracker's exam, and I'm thinking about taking Princeton's class.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know much about the EC exams but I know the PR exams are for lack of a better word a doosy. They are pretty tricky. I think the EC are more straight forward. But I guess that's the only diff.

I have the examkrackers complete study package, and they say somewhere in there (I'm not sure if it is for the quizes or their tests) that they only put the tricky questions in their tests. That is because they assume that you will get most of the easy questions right, so why waste time on testing things that most likely everyone will know. But like I said, I'm not sure if that is for their sample questions and quizes, or for their full-lenght practice tests.

Hope I could help a little.

Dr_Jay_Wannabe

The tricky questions are for their end of chapter tests and their end of section quizzes, but not for their full-length practice tests.

Dave