1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Full length, reviewing science questions

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by moto_za, Apr 14, 2007.

1. moto_za

moto_za Member
    10+ Year Member

I was wondering whats the best way to review the science sections after taking a FL? Should just read the questions and answers of the questions you got right and wrong or reread the passage and then question or use the ek verbal method and read the questions first then go back and read the passage and questions? any advice will be appreciated!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. moto_za

moto_za Member
    10+ Year Member

anyone please?:)

4. Funky

Funky This space is for sale
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    When I was taking the exam, I tried to backpedal and tried to figure out why I got a question wrong. Try to discern what you are doing wrong on questions you got wrong and what you are doing right on questions you got right. Also, Find out what works best for you. One person's strategy may not be the best for you. See what fits the best.

5. moto_za

moto_za Member
    10+ Year Member

thanks, I was just thinking it would be helpful to do the same as I do for verbal: read the questions and answers first and then go back and read the pass and then q and answers again..

6. Anastasis

Anastasis caffeinated for safety
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    That sounds like a plan (and very similar to what I did).

Especially if that worked for you on verbal - I'd stick with it.