Full length, reviewing science questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moto_za

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering whats the best way to review the science sections after taking a FL? Should just read the questions and answers of the questions you got right and wrong or reread the passage and then question or use the ek verbal method and read the questions first then go back and read the passage and questions? any advice will be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering whats the best way to review the science sections after taking a FL? Should just read the questions and answers of the questions you got right and wrong or reread the passage and then question or use the ek verbal method and read the questions first then go back and read the passage and questions? any advice will be appreciated!
When I was taking the exam, I tried to backpedal and tried to figure out why I got a question wrong. Try to discern what you are doing wrong on questions you got wrong and what you are doing right on questions you got right. Also, Find out what works best for you. One person's strategy may not be the best for you. See what fits the best.

thanks, I was just thinking it would be helpful to do the same as I do for verbal: read the questions and answers first and then go back and read the pass and then q and answers again..

thanks, I was just thinking it would be helpful to do the same as I do for verbal: read the questions and answers first and then go back and read the pass and then q and answers again..
That sounds like a plan (and very similar to what I did).

Especially if that worked for you on verbal - I'd stick with it.