full lengths

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vanillabear55

just keep swimming
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm about to start the Sn2 study method, I unfortunately burned through all the AAMC practice tests studying beforehand, and am trying to not retest with old material.

I have access to 1 online Kaplan full length, so I plan on using that, and the Gold Standard tests. MAYBE retaking a few AAMCs towards the end because, for some of them, it'll be a full year since I took them...but not 100% sure on that. I'm also considering paying for the TBR tests, but they're expensive..

Thoughts? What was most worth the time and money for you?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you take the AAMC self-assessments? Those are pulled from AAMC6 and some other official sources, I think. It's great practice and even though you won't get a score, you can always see how your percentage correct matches up with other scales. I did all the self-assessments and did very similarly to my earlier AAMC FLs.

Did you take the AAMC self-assessments? Those are pulled from AAMC6 and some other official sources, I think. It's great practice and even though you won't get a score, you can always see how your percentage correct matches up with other scales. I did all the self-assessments and did very similarly to my earlier AAMC FLs.

Yeah I did unfortunately. I was going to use them to really pinpoint where I needed extra work with some of the EK 1001 books, and content review if needed, so I guess it wasn't a total loss haha

TBR tests are good. thinking about money is a mistake.... the 250$ is nothing compared to either the cost of going to an out-of-state school, having to study again, or the salary you will be making as a medical professional... when it comes to your studies, it is worth the money.

TBR tests are good. thinking about money is a mistake.... the 250$ is nothing compared to either the cost of going to an out-of-state school, having to study again, or the salary you will be making as a medical professional... when it comes to your studies, it is worth the money.

I know, I know... just credit card debt + not working to study full time isn't the easiest situation lol