Full lengths !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nlemme10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I just took my first FL today and scored a 31. I am scheduled to take the real thing May 11th, so this gives me 55 more days to study. I was just wondering if anyone can comment on their scores from the kaplan Fls compared to AAMCs or the real thing and if thier kaplan full length scores were similar to their AAMCS or real scores. Also do you guys think that reaching a 35 + by may 11th is possible for me. I also must include i am not entirely done with content review yet. Thanks for the Help !

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,
I just took my first FL today and scored a 31. I am scheduled to take the real thing May 11th, so this gives me 55 more days to study. I was just wondering if anyone can comment on their scores from the kaplan Fls compared to AAMCs or the real thing and if thier kaplan full length scores were similar to their AAMCS or real scores. Also do you guys think that reaching a 35 + by may 11th is possible for me. I also must include i am not entirely done with content review yet. Thanks for the Help !

Kaplan FL's have a reputation for being difficult but having a very friendly curve. The word on the street is to essentially use everything else for material/question type, and leave the diagnostic scoring predictions for the AAMC's