full scholarships?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THEbeerDOCTOR

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this is a real question........trolls do not attempt to answer hear as i dont want any flame wars etc. just curious about this........i know some schools like wash (st. louis) give full schalrships..........but how do u trick them into offering you one?

Members don't see this ad.

Ha, nice title change. Some of you premeds are pathetic. I hope the ones like you never make it past the interview process.

Ha, nice title change. Some of you premeds are pathetic. I hope the ones like you never make it past the interview process?

well your hopes should be diminished..........i have 2 interviews next week and i am great in interviews (not to brag)....so wish me LUCK!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
You could start by fooling them with a 3.9+ GPA. Then further mislead them with a 40+ MCAT. Once they've gotten the wrong idea, finish the con with glowing letters of recommendation.

i said TROLLS need not apply.......that is what is wrong with sdn...you trolls come to start ish.....real peopl please answer!

i said TROLLS need not apply.......that is what is wrong with sdn...you trolls come to start ish.....real peopl please answer!

These guys aren't trolling. Its difficult to get into medical school.... getting a scholarship (at least for academic reasons) requires an incredible profile. There are often scholarships that are offered based on need, but those are usually tailored to those who have lived below poverty line all of their lives and the amount given varies by institution. There are also schools such as Mayo who are known for being generous with scholarship money. I don't know any more details than that. If you are really desirable to a school and get more than one acceptance, say to your state school and a really prestigious school, you may get a good scholarship to your state school, but I don't know about a full ride.

But the problem is, you are a troll and this is why they don't want to give you the time of day.

You've been a complete dingus to the other Pre-meds and their questions, why should we even bother with your questions?

Scholarships are to be earned for work of merit or to offset financial disadvantages that some students may have. They are not to earned by means of trickery.

Fact is, I hope your arrogance and spiteful nature show in your application and interviews and you find yourself without a school to call home.

:rolleyes:

i wouldn't think they'd throw out "cash prizes" on mcat scores alone. but who knows. maybe mcat and really strong EC's (w/ gpa's above their avg).

These guys aren't trolling. Its difficult to get into medical school.... getting a scholarship (at least for academic reasons) requires an incredible profile. There are often scholarships that are offered based on need, but those are usually tailored to those who have lived below poverty line all of their lives and the amount given varies by institution. There are also schools such as Mayo who are known for being generous with scholarship money. I don't know any more details than that. If you are really desirable to a school and get more than one acceptance, say to your state school and a really prestigious school, you may get a good scholarship to your state school, but I don't know about a full ride.

thank you non-TROLL...........TROLLS read his helping post and try the same........so in the interview do you tell them "oh and i would be intertested in recieveing a scholarship".....or do they ask you and you say "yes"?

But the problem is, you are a troll and this is why they don't want to give you the time of day.

You've been a complete dingus to the other Pre-meds and their questions, why should we even bother with your questions?

Scholarships are to be earned for work of merit or to offset financial disadvantages that some students may have. They are not to earned by means of trickery.

Fact is, I hope your arrogance and spiteful nature show in your application and interviews and you find yourself without a school to call home.

talk about trolling......people have already responded to me question so who care what you say....i8 got my answer....they love me.......actually i will get accpeted to a school.....what can i say in interviewS.....i am a good ACTOR!!

ps. i hope i get accpeted to the same school as you and we are lab partners...wouldnt that be fun!

pss. stop the trolling or ill report you!

Status
Not open for further replies.