• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar
Jul 6, 2011
Status
Can we just list them or do we have to elaborate on each one we write down in full sentences?

Also under this question: In what area did you spend the majority of your life from birth to age eighteen? it asks us to "describe." What are they asking us to write about?

woof44

5+ Year Member
May 22, 2011
Status
Dental Student
there are other threads about this. i've read of people listing and doing full sentences. i did full sentences.

for the second question, i left that box blank.

Jul 8, 2011
Oregon
Status
Pre-Dental
I did full sentences for the first part. For the second part, I wrote like 2 sentences giving a brief description; i.e. "A suburb of the largest city in Oregon, most residents are middle-class families." I just wrote that, I doubt it's necessary though

About the Ads