Full time + MCAT Studying... so tired

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MT2MD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am working full time night shift and studying for the May 22. It's been so hard on my life, physically and mentally. Here's my schedule

12am-8am work
Get home around 9:30am
Sleep till around 5:30pm
Arrive at the Hospital 7:45pm ish...
Study till work time.

(cant quit work unless I want to live on the street)

I need some encouragement, anyone else in my situation? :(

Members don't see this ad.

Bleargh, I finished the BS and PS with over 20 minutes. I have a photographic memory. I remembered 45/52 questions and went and double checked them. I posted the entire test and it got removed due to fear of the copyright rules. The BS I missed 4 discretes and that's it. So, yes, I feel that I got at worst a 14 PS, 11 verbal, and a 12 BS. I got 37 40 and 41 on my AAMCs. So, I dont' see how it's foolish to think I hit that high.
oh i'm sorry, you must have mistaken me for someone who cares?

Although this thread has spiraled out of control, possibly past revival, I just wanted to say "Hang in there!" to all those who are working full time and studying on top of it.

I'm struggling tonight after leaving the lab @ 8:00 pm after a long, 11 hour day :p. Trying to knock out a few EK 30 min exams b4 bed.

Keep ur heads up everyone, this too shall pass.

PS. A good song or two that always make you feel good and can help motivate you is a good thing to keep nearby when the going gets tough.