• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Fun patient complaints

About the Ads

SommeRiver

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
2+ Year Member
Apr 20, 2018
  1. Attending Physician
Not sure how this slipped through the cracks, but this is a fibro pt for whom I gave a GTB CSI today. Disability is due to ADHD and fibro. Poor prognosis IMO.

Oh...I had a female assistant come in for the GTB CSI bc it felt strange in there...Yeah, she doesn't wear underwear...At all...

Attachments

• 20200701_130124.jpg
    20200701_130124.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: 1 user
D

deleted993114

Lady called up today to yell at my nurses. Said I did not give her steroids in her epidural because her blood sugars did not go up.

I had a patient 20 years ago call me to "fix her phone". I told her I was a doctor, not a phone repair guy. She said she knew that, but couldn't get a hold of anyone else. Then I asked her how she called me with a phone that didn't work. She said it wasn't working before she called.

True story

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Agast

10+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2009
the river lethe
  1. Attending Physician
I had a patient 20 years ago call me to "fix her phone". I told her I was a doctor, not a phone repair guy. She said she knew that, but couldn't get a hold of anyone else. Then I asked her how she called me with a phone that didn't work. She said it wasn't working before she called.

True story

I’ve taught so many patients how to “favorite” a photo so they can show me pictures of their grandchildren faster. I think sometimes the tech help is the best thing I’ve done for them

myrandom2003

15+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2004
  1. Attending Physician
Filled out workers comp insurance saying he could return to light duty. Came in and yelled in lobby that I made him lose his house.

you have to be careful with those.

1-2 years ago, a local pain guy here got shot and killed in the hospital parking lot after he sent someone back to work or denied their off work status. Actually it was the patients husband that shot him.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.