Funniest Signature and/or Link to MD Apps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jackieMD2007

***MVI***
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think? Add to the list.

Anastasis: "Overheard at Starbucks" quote :laugh:
Jota Jota: "You may have already won" link to MD Apps :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Anastasis said:
Yours is pretty funny Jackie. Should I change mine back?

Well thanks. Do I AMUSE you? Am I FUNNY like a CLOWN?

I keed. What good are we if we can't amuse each other, right?

Anyone else think of others who are funny? Add them to that list.

Members don't see this ad :)
jackieMD2007 said:

Your signature quote makes me laugh, Jackie. And I'm at work, so that's a bad thing :smuggrin:

Monarch Kong said:
Your signature quote makes me laugh, Jackie. And I'm at work, so that's a bad thing :smuggrin:

Unfortch, since I have added that I have somehow gotten a LOT LESS "Would you read my essay?" requests.

Yes, I will tell you that your essay sucks. However, I will also make suggestions.

See below. I keed.

Anyway, to add to my list, I think that mshheaddocs' quote is funny. The one about the placenta.

jackieMD2007 said:
Unfortch, since I have added that I have somehow gotten a LOT LESS "Would you read my essay?" requests.

Yes, I will tell you that your essay sucks. However, I will also make suggestions.

See below. I keed.

Anyway, to add to my list, I think that mshheaddocs' quote is funny. The one about the placenta.

browniegirl's one about the Family Guy quote and the painting of a bush is classic. BTW I updated mine too, let's see if anyone knows where its from.

Syke now my sig isn't showing up.

yeah, i need to find a funny one for mine. then i can make the list :)

ana's is good. and mushy's one about the placenta...all good ones :)

crazy_cavalier: there's mutha ****ing snakes on the mutha ***ing plane! (it's actually above the avatar)

i was laughing SO hard!

um, also, can anyone tell me how to make a link like that? i'm totally computer-challenged. PM me.

Gotta second all the support for Jackie... Team America's song lyrics are pure genius :cool:

oops, heh i figured it out :laugh: Yeah...so I don't have anything to contribute since I answered my own question. How bout' them tigers?

MrBurns10 Q: How many Bush Administration officials does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are a delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effect. Why do you hate freedom? :laugh:

MrBurns10 Q: How many Bush Administration officials does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are a delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effect. Why do you hate freedom? :laugh:
mshheaddoc: The quote about the placenta :laugh:
crazy_cavalier:there's mutha ****ing snakes on the mutha ***ing plane! :laugh:
jackiemd2007: "I need you like Ben Affleck..." From Team America :laugh: