Forum Members Funniest Story on the Job Contest Winner!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alexj-12

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who participated in the funniest story on the job contest! There were a ton of hilarious stories in there :rofl: Now, to the winner! This person got the most reactions to their story and will receive a contest winner user banner and $10 Amazon gift card. The winner is šŸ„

@that redhead!!

Congrats! I'll be reaching out to you soon to send you your prize!

A client, who happens to be a physician, brings me his dog because he found a tick on it and heā€™s tried removing it himself to no avail. After completing my exam, I determine that what heā€™s been trying to remove it is in fact a nipple and not a tick and tell him as much. He tells me scornfully, ā€œBut this is a MALE dogā€¦ā€ Uh, yes sir it isā€¦have you looked at your chest lately? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Thanks to everyone who participated in the funniest story on the job contest! There were a ton of hilarious stories in there :rofl: Now, to the winner! This person got the most reactions to their story and will receive a contest winner user banner and $10 Amazon gift card. The winner is šŸ„

@that redhead!!

Congrats! I'll be reaching out to you soon to send you your prize!
Yay! Thank you :)

Reactions: 4 users