funny Kaplan MCAT teacher

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoeNamath4Eva

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if you're in my class, comment, b/c you'll know from this story that i'll share w/ the rest of those who missed the funniest thing i've seen my old age of 23...

Our teacher starts out the orgo 1 lecture looking a little jittery. about halfway through the first passage, she rips one and snaps her head around at the class w/ a stare like "who did that".:smuggrin: not every1 knew it was her until about 1 min later it happened again and she looked up from her paper and said "whoever that is please excuse yourself" Now everybody is trying not to freak out b/c they've figured out that it's her who is passing gas. and her face is all blushing. needless to say nobody could concentrate on organic. shortly thereafter, she puts her paper and pen on the desk and runs out of the room saying "I'm supposed to call someone... be right back!" She was gone for about five minutes but we all knew she went to take a dump. It ruined the whole 3 hr class b/c nobody could look her in the eye w/o laughing. any1 think i should complain to kaplan and get money back for the traumatic experience brought on by the teach?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and just seein if any classmates are out there! holla

Members don't see this ad.

wish my teachers were in the least bit interesting

you speak lies. girls don't poop. and when they do it smells like rose petals, rainbows and pixie dust.

at least your teacher still came back i and taught you.. give her a break.. she should have just been straight and gave people a break.. poop happens no pun intended haha

Members don't see this ad :)
And then you followed her to the bathroom and stuffed her like a Thanksgiving turkey? Give me a break...

at least your teacher still came back i and taught you.. give her a break.. she should have just been straight and gave people a break.. poop happens no pun intended haha
that's right. everyone poops :laugh: