Funny Organic Chem Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LaCasta

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Someone posted a link to a really funny organic chem exam some kid turned in for his class in a thread in this forum, but I can't seem to find it? Can anyone link me to it :D

Members don't see this ad.

haha sounds interesting, i wana see it too

Members don't see this ad :)
My favorite part is where the grader corrected the misspelled Louis (Lewis) Carroll.

rofl @ the HO HO HO!

He actually got 4 points on this test. Shows how it is statistically impossible to get a zero on any test that involves multiple choice answers!

Found this few weeks ago thought it was hilarious and wanted to share with you all!

bnewc.jpg

His professor sent him an e-mail the following day:
Dear Michael,

Every year I attempt to boost my students’ final grades by giving them
this relatively simple exam consisting of 100 True/False questions from only 3 chapters of material. For the past 20 years that I have taught Intro Communications 101 at this institution I have never once seen someone score below a 65 on this exam. Consequently, your score of a zero is the first in history and ultimately brought the entire class average down a whole 8 points.

There were two possible answer choices: A (True) and B (False). You chose C for all 100 questions in an obvious attempt to get lucky with a least a quarter of the answers. It’s as if you didn’t look at a single question. Unfortunately, this brings your final grade in this class to failing. See you next year!

May God have mercy on your soul.

Sincerely,
Professor William Turner

P.S. If all else fails, go with B from now on.
B is the new C

the orgo exam had to be in one of those classes where the lowest grade is dropped
and this guy already did well on the rest of the exams

When I first saw this test I sent a link to everyone that I knew who had anything to do with Organic Chemistry. The best part was that everyone had a different favorite part. Even my O Chem Professor.

Found this few weeks ago thought it was hilarious and wanted to share with you all!

P.S. If all else fails, go with B from now on.
B is the new C

HAHAHAHA I laughed so hard when I saw this and read the professors email. This is pure gold!!

Hokie06: That is awesome.