Funny Pre-dental Story

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

armorshell

One Man Freak Show
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, my little sister was up fr graduation and tore out a page from cosmo that made me keekle:

Cosmo magazine said:
Doctor McDummy
Before applying to ental school, I signed up for an internship at a dentist's office to gain some experience and boost my resume. Mostly, I just did paperwork, and my interaction with patients was minimal. But one day, this pretty girl came in for an appointment and while I was helping her fill out the forms, we started flirting. I really wanted to impress her, so I lied and told her I was one of the dental assistants and brought her back to the exam room. I put on rubber gloves and started examining her teeth and acting like I knew what I was doing. Then the real dentist walked in and started screaming at me. The girl was totally freaked out, and I was fired later that day.
-Damian, 25

Alright Damian, come out with it. What's your screen name?

Members don't see this ad.

haha, I do it all the time.

Although I'm an OS assistant and bring back the hotties and don't bother introducing myself (they assume i'm the intern doc because of my university scrubs/ID). I go over all the medical history, we do small talk, talk about how I'm an intern at the office and "finishing school in x months" then walk out and say "Your surgeon will be in in 5 mins!"

Damn gold diggers! Their mood totally changes when they find out i'm the $8/hr assistant :laugh: they really dont pay much attention to me after that

absolutely hilarious........same is true in the ortho/peds office that I work in