Furnish room for rotating students-Las Vegas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ezert10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a third year, female, medical student at Touro-Nevada. I have two options available. One is just a furnished room for $400 a month with high-speed wireless internet, queen size bed, two night stands and 6 drawer dresser. Rent includes all UTs. This would be great for a rotating student or someone that needs time to get familiar with the area. This room is only available for a one month at a time except on special circumstances.
The second option is sharing the house which is $500 (includes two rooms, a parking space in the driveway and 1/2 electric bill).
The house is close to freeway and only 20 minutes from the farthest hospital (Google 900 flapjack drive, Henderson, 89014). Pets welcome with a dog-door leading to grassy, fenced back yard.
Please call or text me at 360-631-1563 for pictures and more information. I do not answer calls from numbers I do not know so please leave a message or I will not call you back.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hello I sent you an e-mail from osubeaver85