FURNISHED ROOM in a LARGE HOUSE IN OAK PARK

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aszula

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A furnished room with a private bath in a large home in Oak Park. Share common areas -- a beautiful new kitchen, living/dining room, washer/drier in the home, garage parking, and a beautiful yard. Looking for a female to share this large house occupied by professional female. Start date is February 9. The price per month is $1000 plus 1/2 utilities and $600 deposit. 10 min drive to Loyola Medical School in Maywood and 10 min drive to UIC in Chicago. 9 min walk to Green Line or Metra, 7 min walk to downtown Oak Park on Lake street.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I need a place near West Suburban Medical Center. Not familiar with the area...Price cap is 800 though....let me know if this is realistic...is parking an issue?

Hi! I need a place near West Suburban Medical Center. Not familiar with the area...Price cap is 800 though....let me know if this is realistic...is parking an issue?

Hi, WSMC is only 2 miles away from the house. Please give me a call when you have a chance to discuss all questions that you have. The phone number you can reach me
is: 708-689-9498