1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Future MCAT takers

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by studentdocftw, Jul 29, 2015.

1. studentdocftw

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I've seen a lot of "how well do I need to know x threads".......the new MCAT has only been in existence for a few months...no one can predict to any degree of certainty which topics will show on a particular MCAT exam. My MCAT (July 18) didn't seem to have much physio...yet July 17th takers state theirs had a whole bunch. My advice would be...assess your weaknesses and strengths (focusing more time on weaknesses/less time on strengths)..and study as much as you can....everything. Any topic is fair game...cover all your bases...don't assume something won't show because it didn't on a previous administration...similarly..don't expect a certain topic because it did. Just learn as much as you can...and take the exam. The rest is up to you..how well you can deduce under pressure..and a bit of luck.

Good luck!

2. Neutrophil2016

Pre-Medical
    This is very true. I heard so many people say that certain content would not be on the MCAT... liars.

3. OrdinaryDO

OrdinaryDO Membership Revoked
    Removed 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    My test (July 18th) was heavy on physio ;) LOVED IT