1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Future MCAT takers

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by studentdocftw, Jul 29, 2015.

1. studentdocftw

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I've seen a lot of "how well do I need to know x threads".......the new MCAT has only been in existence for a few months...no one can predict to any degree of certainty which topics will show on a particular MCAT exam. My MCAT (July 18) didn't seem to have much physio...yet July 17th takers state theirs had a whole bunch. My advice would be...assess your weaknesses and strengths (focusing more time on weaknesses/less time on strengths)..and study as much as you can....everything. Any topic is fair game...cover all your bases...don't assume something won't show because it didn't on a previous administration...similarly..don't expect a certain topic because it did. Just learn as much as you can...and take the exam. The rest is up to you..how well you can deduce under pressure..and a bit of luck.

Good luck!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Neutrophil2016

Pre-Medical
    This is very true. I heard so many people say that certain content would not be on the MCAT... liars.

4. OrdinaryDO

OrdinaryDO Membership Revoked
    Removed 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    My test (July 18th) was heavy on physio ;) LOVED IT