future of medicine??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oreo2004

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How would you answer these: What do you see as the most significant issue the medical profession will face in 40 years??
Based upon your experiences in the healthcare field, what insights have you gained about potential problems you will face as a physician?

Members don't see this ad.

oreo2004 said:
How would you answer these: What do you see as the most significant issue the medical profession will face in 40 years??
Based upon your experiences in the healthcare field, what insights have you gained about potential problems you will face as a physician?

Hi there,
This is not the place to get answers to your secondary application questions. Do your own thinking.
njbmd :)

njbmd said:
Hi there,
This is not the place to get answers to your secondary application questions. Do your own thinking.
njbmd :)

I actually do have quite a few answers in mind, but I want to get an idea of what others would put, so that I can tell which of my answers will be better and not sound childish. Basically, how deep are other students looking into this?