1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

FYI regarding CBT practice tests

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by RAD11, Aug 8, 2006.

1. RAD11

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I called AAMC today to find out where we can get CBT practice materials for January and the lady I spoke with told me that we'll be able to get them from www.e-mcat.com and that they'll have practice tests in CBT format starting August - November (right after the August MCAT administration). She couldn't give me anymore info, but I think they'll have the same questions as AAMC 3R-9R just shorter.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bigserve99

bigserve99 Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
  4. RAD11

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    No problem!