G.I. Bill for Implant Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentclc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How does the Post 9/11 G.I. Bill for an implant course such as MaxiCourse work? If the course is 12 months long with in person learning one weekend a month, would you collect BAH for that city and would the course fees be completely covered? Would that just use 12 months of your 36 months of eligibility?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
i just found out the Vancouver Maxicourse does take G.I. Bill, check it out. I'm not 100% sure if other maxicourses take the GI bill.

From their website:
"GI Bill Coverage and US Military Dentists: The Vancouver MaxiCourse is a qualified institution to accept 100% coverage of tuition from Post-9/11 GI Bill funds. For more information, contact Andrew and he can walk you through the process. Visit the VA Benefits website for more details. "

Rutgers, Augusta, and Roseman (Utah) are also approved. Implant Pathways is in the process of trying to become approved.

Rutgers, Augusta, and Roseman (Utah) are also approved. Implant Pathways is in the process of trying to become approved.
How do these compare? I really wanted to attend the Las Vegas Maxicourse due to what I read in their syllabus but they stated that they cannot get approved for GI Bill

The Roseman course only allows for up to 4 implants on two patients. Andrew said I can treat up to 6 patients at the Vancouver course

Last edited: