GA MPJE Slides

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxGodfather27

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm about to take the GA MPJE soon and I was wondering if anyone had any law slides from any of the Georgia Pharmacy Schools? I'm transferring from out of state. Also I was trying to download the rules and regulations from the GA BOP website but it is very tricky. Does anyone know where I can download it? I was confused on the GA BOP website because there is "Georgia Pharmacy Law" link and also a "Board Rules" link. Do we study both of them? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Study both. There's the 480, the 26, and the controlled 16. I forget the exact titles.

I just took it today. Already stressed about getting the scores back. I always walk out feeling like I failed.

Did you take the practical?

Hi mcpeepantz,
No I have not taken the practical. I think I will be scheduled to take it the next time they offer it since I missed the August one.

So I see the Department 480: Rules of Georgia State Board of Pharmacy.

Then there is: Title 16 – Chapter 13: Controlled Substances; Title 26 – Chapter 4: Pharmacists and Pharmacies; Title 43 – Chapter 1: General Provisions in the Georgia Pharmacy Practice Act.

So did you just study these?
I also have a federal law book that I will study along with it.