GA-PCOM Rotation Sites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boots229

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone please post a list of the rotation sites for 3rd and 4th year students at GA-PCOM?I can't find it anywhere on the web.

Also, does anyone know if GA-PCOM students ca rotate at the sites affiliated with the philadelphia campus?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

The rotations are not listed for a reason. Many of the agreements are still in the works and if pre-meds start calling hospitals asking about rotations it could jeopardize these agreements where the ink is still fresh! I can tell you that there are major hospitals throughout the Atlanta area and GA. Some sites in nearby states.

You cannot rotate in Philly 3rd year. 4th year there are so many electives you can prob spend a good amount of time there.

Hope this helps a little...

BMW-

Can someone please post a list of the rotation sites for 3rd and 4th year students at GA-PCOM?I can't find it anywhere on the web.

Also, does anyone know if GA-PCOM students ca rotate at the sites affiliated with the philadelphia campus?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.