Ga Schools (other than Emory)??

Amatt1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2004
Georgia
    Has anyone heard back from either Mercer, MCG, or Morehouse? There are only 2 acceptance posts for MCG & 1 for Mercer on the acceptance thread (which may only indicate Ga residents that are posting here). I know of several applicants (including myself) w/ good numbers and interviews, yet still no word. These schools did seem to be a little slower w/ the application process, completing apps, interviews, etc. Just wondering.

musm2008

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jan 26, 2004
    1. Medical Student
      Hi-I know of three others who have been accepted in Mercer's regular decision pool. It kinda seems like they are accepting a few every couple weeks.
      So, hang in there and good luck!

medboy

7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      May 30, 2003
        I'm waitlisted at Morehouse and won't hear till/around may 15th...
        I haven't heard yet from Mercer since my interview...but I think they plan on sending out some acceptances before march 15th and then rejections/waitlists before april 1st ...
        hope that helps.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.