Galveston UTMB roomate wanted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smoocow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a young single female intern at UTMB looking for someone to share a house with me. The house is in the East End Historic District, walking distance to UTMB, the beach, and downtown. The house has central air/heat, a nice patio and fenced-in yard, hard wood floors, and huge closets. Rent would be $450 plus half utilities. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

hello,
i will be moving to galveston this summer to start PA school at UTMB. can i get some more information about your house? I have all of my own furniture including dining room set and living room couches/entertainment center. would that be ok?

Hey, that would actually work out really well. I currently have just a futon and cheap walmart set up for the TV in the living room. I do already have a washer and dryer (gas) in the house, but I'm sure you'd have no trouble selling yours if need be. We sound like a good match. Email me @ [email protected] - I think we'd be able to work something out.