GAMSAT 2009 results?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AcerExtensa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Did anyone get their GAMSAT result yet? The wait is killing me :(...I count the calendar and by their statement ( score released 7 weeks after test date), the result should be here by now...but I've yet to see anything.

Also, is anyone going to Open days at USyd or Monash ? :)

Members don't see this ad.

I finally got mine today. I wasn't very happy with the results though, with the scores I got it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to apply. :(

Hi NiteOwl,

I got mine today too, not too happy about it but I think I'll give this application cycle a try.

Have you taken the MCAT yet? You could use MCAT score instead.
I don't think I have enough time to start studing for the late May MCAT.

Hi NiteOwl,

I got mine today too, not too happy about it but I think I'll give this application cycle a try.

Have you taken the MCAT yet? You could use MCAT score instead.
I don't think I have enough time to start studing for the late May MCAT.

No, I haven't taken the MCAT. I didn't have some of the pre-reqs, so I chose to take the GAMSAT instead. I wouldn't have time to take the MCAT either, I would have to self teach the stuff that I didn't know, which would take too long for me to apply this year.

I'm not sure what I will do. I might do that and try next year. Or I might just stay here in the US and apply for PA schools. The later is looking to be a good option after looking over everything.

Good luck with applying, hope you do well!