gave my exam yesterday!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pink tooth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i gave my exam yesterday n i guess it was ok...i dunno ..my mind was so dull at the end that i cudn figure out how well i really did...but i guess it was not so hard n it went ok...still i m really scared about the results..i guess it takes 7 days for cbt results, right? anyone knows?....
i studied kaplan review book, past papers A- M, dental decks n USMLE lectures notes only for physio n patho.Now i think i needed more revision...well this is life...i m not sad neither happy...i started studying since 6 months but worked really hard since past 3 months...:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
really scared about results
take care
pink tooth

Members don't see this ad.

you "gave" the exam?! :) ADA gives the exam and we take it ( usually). all the best.

One of the many usage of the word gave according to Thesaurus is the transfer possesion of something concrete or abstract( our answers to the exam to somebody(ADA). So all depends in which part of the world you learned english ;).

Good luck and happy new year pink tooth

you "gave" the exam?! :) ADA gives the exam and we take it ( usually). all the best.

Members don't see this ad :)
i gave my exam yesterday n i guess it was ok...i dunno ..my mind was so dull at the end that i cudn figure out how well i really did...but i guess it was not so hard n it went ok...still i m really scared about the results..i guess it takes 7 days for cbt results, right? anyone knows?....
i studied kaplan review book, past papers A- M, dental decks n USMLE lectures notes only for physio n patho.Now i think i needed more revision...well this is life...i m not sad neither happy...i started studying since 6 months but worked really hard since past 3 months...:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
really scared about results
take care
pink tooth

I took mine the 28th also! I'll just say that I did not feel anywhere near confident after the test! I felt like i totally bombed the exam...well at least in the biochem and dental anatomy section! Those were the toughtest i thought. I also studied like 6 months and i still felt like i should have reviewed a lil bit more. I only went through 1/4 of the exams as i did not have time to go over the rest of them before the test. I felt like if i were to have read through all the exams, I would have done really really well! BUT i didnt!! :thumbdown: IF i dont pass, I know what to do now. I feel like i know my concepts but i did not go through the exams to give me a clue how to answer the questions in the real test. luckily i read through the kaplan book twice, which helped me a whole lot with answering questions in the biochem section. Overall, it wasnt too bad but i should have reviewed some exam papers before the test. Im really glad though that i also read through the 2006 questions and answer papers the night before cuz a few questions came out of there. anwways, good luck on the scores to all those who just recently took their exams.

Ace

One of the many usage of the word gave according to Thesaurus is the transfer possesion of something concrete or abstract( our answers to the exam to somebody(ADA). So all depends in which part of the world you learned english ;).

Good luck and happy new year pink tooth

VERY HAPPY N PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!
WISH U LUCK N LOVE,
WISH U ALL THAT U ALWAYS WANT
ENJOY!!!!!!!
regards
pink tooth