Gen Chem Advice

DeeVeeZee

5+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2012
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
    Hey all,

Just seeking some advice. So I am finishing up my gen chem series at OSU. I got an A in 121. B in 122. And my midterms are around average in 123 but I'm optimistic. I was wondering if I could still be med-school worthy if I end up with a B or maybe unfortunately a C in 123. I know its still early as a sophomore to tell anything but I am truly devoted to my studies and going to med-school. Any good advice would be well appreciated. :)

zwitterion34

.4520000000000000k Member
    Aug 11, 2011
    1. Medical Student
      Hey all,

Just seeking some advice. So I am finishing up my gen chem series at OSU. I got an A in 121. B in 122. And my midterms are around average in 123 but I'm optimistic. I was wondering if I could still be med-school worthy if I end up with a B or maybe unfortunately a C in 123. I know its still early as a sophomore to tell anything but I am truly devoted to my studies and going to med-school. Any good advice would be well appreciated. :)

You will be fine as long as you keep your other grades up.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.