Gen Chem and OChem Condensed Formula Sheets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chemboy23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good Morning To All,

I stumbled upon these formula/equation/reaction sheets in my google searches online. I was trying to find ONE formula sheet with everything needed on it. So, I am here to share it with you all. I would say if we study this, watch chad's + do his quizzes, and work through the destroyer, we'll kill this section of the DAT. Hope this helps someone!

Also, if anyone (prefer someone who has taken the DAT already) knows of any sources for BIO to study really hard other than what I have below, please tell me.

-Campbell's online quizzes
-Cliff's AP Bio
-Destroyer Bio
-Barron's AP Bio notecards

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• MCAT General Chemistry Equation Sheet.pdf
    275.2 KB · Views: 1,667
  • MCAT Organic Equation Sheet.pdf
    312.8 KB · Views: 1,262
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Haha, you're welcome. I'm sure Chad does all of this in his videos, I just wanted something to make notecards from.

Good Morning To All,

I stumbled upon these formula/equation/reaction sheets in my google searches online. I was trying to find ONE formula sheet with everything needed on it. So, I am here to share it with you all. I would say if we study this, watch chad's + do his quizzes, and work through the destroyer, we'll kill this section of the DAT. Hope this helps someone!

Also, if anyone (prefer someone who has taken the DAT already) knows of any sources for BIO to study really hard other than what I have below, please tell me.

-Cliff's AP Bio
-Destroyer Bio
-Barron's AP Bio notecards

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

:thumbup:

-Cliff's AP Bio
-Destroyer Bio
-Barron's AP !

I would highly recommend adding datqvault bio to your list. I am sure you have read other posts about it already. The questions help solidify and bring to your attention concepts you may otherwise overlook. The classifications charts were also very valuable.

Though I hardly touched the book for anything else, KBB had fairly good sections on special senses and the skeletal system. I didn't use barrons so I don't know if they already have these sections. If they don't, make sure you brush up on special senses (sight, hearing, touch), skeletal system (osteoblasts, osteoclasts...), and basic info on the integumentary system (such as different layers of the skin) as these are neglected in cliffs. Hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck