general bio?

losdientes

10+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2008
  1. Pre-Dental
    I'm a sophomore and though I have yet to officially declare it, I'm a Biology major.
    My issue is, I know every school requires a year of general biology with lab. The only "general" bio class I can think of is our intro to bio 100 class. I'm not allowed to take this class due to the fact I will have already completed cell bio at the 200 level. The rest of my classes will be specific, such as ecology, animal bio, plant bio, genetics, etc. Because I will eventually be completing all of the topics discussed in the general bio class, I'm assuming this will satisfy the requirement?

dentalmagnet

10+ Year Member
    Oct 31, 2008
      I'm a sophomore and though I have yet to officially declare it, I'm a Biology major.
      My issue is, I know every school requires a year of general biology with lab. The only "general" bio class I can think of is our intro to bio 100 class. I'm not allowed to take this class due to the fact I will have already completed cell bio at the 200 level. The rest of my classes will be specific, such as ecology, animal bio, plant bio, genetics, etc. Because I will eventually be completing all of the topics discussed in the general bio class, I'm assuming this will satisfy the requirement?

Talk to a pre-health or bio adviser at your school. They know exactly what you need.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.