1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

general chemistry websites

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Farcus, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Farcus

10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    I was wondering if anyone here knows any good General Chemistry online resources thats goes over central concepts in Gen Chem, also problem sets.

2. HawkeyePostOp

HawkeyePostOp the fort at sidewalk
    5+ Year Member

EK chemistry. All you need.

3. BerkReviewTeach

BerkReviewTeach Company Rep & Bad Singer
    Vendor 10+ Year Member

If you find one, I would love to know too. There are all sorts of great sites for physics but general chemistry is unloved by web types.

4. peaceandlove

2+ Year Member

Post Doc

what are some of those great physics websites pls :)

5. secants

secants about:blank
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html

That was is very good for physics, IMO. Actually most of the physic concepts I ended up googling would always point to that site anyway, and I've seen other SDN people recommend it.

Not sure about Chemistry though, I just went through my textbook for that one =(