Army General Cho

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zenman1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's the scoop on General Cho being relieved of command?

Members don't see this ad.

Best I could do I hadn't even heard. This, but I've been on leave. What could possibly be wrong with the command climate?!?

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/world/58375464-68/army-cho-command-western.html.csp

My guess is that like most newly appointed then suspended commanders, he's the scapegoat for things like the small hospital study and the NYT article on military hospitals when, in truth, the problem began with his predecessors (including his predecessor's predecessor).

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My guess is that like most newly appointed then suspended commanders, he's the scapegoat for things like the small hospital study and the NYT article on military hospitals when, in truth, the problem began with his predecessors (including his predecessor's predecessor).
Firing someone after 10 months is more an indictment of whoever hired the person, not the person being fired. If, that is, the firing was warranted, which I've heard it wasn't. Rumors on Facebook that I saw were that he was doing horrible things like holding civilian contractors accountable for showing up for work, then actually doing work, and thus wasn't very popular. But, it's under investigation, right? So I guess we'll see.

Reactions: 1 user
Firing someone after 10 months is more an indictment of whoever hired the person, not the person being fired. If, that is, the firing was warranted, which I've heard it wasn't. Rumors on Facebook that I saw were that he was doing horrible things like holding civilian contractors accountable for showing up for work, then actually doing work, and thus wasn't very popular. But, it's under investigation, right? So I guess we'll see.

Well said. A quick google search will reveal the glowing praise Horoho gave Cho less than a year ago. She is the real disaster. Can't express in words how glad I am not to have her as my "boss" anymore.

Sounds like he might have fuxked with the webees (we be here when you got here and we be here when ur gone).

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Sounds like he might have fuxked with the webees (we be here when you got here and we be here when ur gone).

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Surely that's true-true-unrelated. I can't imagine any of those rocks having the political moxy to make this happen.

Well said. A quick google search will reveal the glowing praise Horoho gave Cho less than a year ago. She is the real disaster. Can't express in words how glad I am not to have her as my "boss" anymore.

What did she do, make you skip lunch?

I'm pretty sure she was in command of Madigan when all the issues with psychiatric discharges was going on.

not only that, but she then as OTSG investigated said program she came up with. no impropriety there, lol.

we should cut her some slack-- i mean, eat, sleep and exercise is such a novel and groundbreaking concept i'm sure it will cure all the ills of the medical corps. maybe general cho stayed up too late with his fantasy draft and only got 5 hours of sleep one night. or let his EO training lapse.

if he went down fighting the unions or the webees (love that term, btw) he will be my hero.

--your friendly neighborhood union grievance riposting caveman

not only that, but she then as OTSG investigated said program she came up with. no impropriety there, lol.

we should cut her some slack-- i mean, eat, sleep and exercise is such a novel and groundbreaking concept i'm sure it will cure all the ills of the medical corps. maybe general cho stayed up too late with his fantasy draft and only got 5 hours of sleep one night. or let his EO training lapse.

if he went down fighting the unions or the webees (love that term, btw) he will be my hero.

--your friendly neighborhood union grievance riposting caveman

I completely agree. She should be awarded a Nobel prize for developing the magic triad of "eat, sleep and exercise." She has truly put MEDCOM in the forefront of groundbreaking medicine. Just don't ask her for any funded CME.

I completely agree. She should be awarded a Nobel prize for developing the magic triad of "eat, sleep and exercise." She has truly put MEDCOM in the forefront of groundbreaking medicine. Just don't ask her for any funded CME.
She shouldn't get all the credit. I'm sure ESE was discussed by a panel of top men, akin to the letter Einstein wrote to Roosevelt about the atom bomb.