General content question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arjusmc

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good morning all,

I completed my third practice test yesterday(AAMC sample, TPR 1 and 2 previously) and I'm struggling in the C/P and B/B sections. My converted score yesterday was 124/128/125/126. I believe it to be content related because of my scores on those sections and the fact that it has been 4 years since gen chem and bio for me. I'm currently using TPR for both sections, as well as mixing in EK for cars and doing nearly 100% of my P/S studying with KA and some premade anki decks. Would mixing in KA videos to solidify my C/P and B/B most likely be enough or should I be looking at other books? I'm scheduled for the 01/18/19 test and have time. My schedule as it sits now has content review wrapping up in the beginning of December and doing a total of 7 more FL tests(3AAMC and 4NS) between now and then as well as the AAMC practice material.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Please use UWorld for content review. Take your time, go over all answers, highlight it. Do UWorld twice.

That would be a very solid content review.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
would you recommend UWorld as well or another source?

For sciences, nothing beats TBR. Do all of their homework phases and then AAMC materials and you'll rock it. For P/S, KA and the 300-page doc are essential. I liked the P/S from TPR too. For CARS, start reading at 3 years old and keep doing it.