Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

general rep of kcumb?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by docmd2010, Dec 15, 2005.

1. docmd2010

docmd2010 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i'm thinkin of submitting my supp app to kcumb. firstly should i be okay timewise? also what are the pros/cons abt this school? thanks

2. ryan483

ryan483 Membership Revoked
    Removed

Hey...I think you are fine submitting your material now. In fact, many of the actual med students I met at my interviews had interviewed and received letters of acceptance in March/April.

I interviewed and got accepted to KCUMB. The school is def. one of the top notch DO schools in the Midwest. They have an outstanding systems based curriculum, a tight knit community of students, and an excellent reputation (they are one of the top five oldest DO schools in the country I think.)

3. USArmyDoc

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    The school is awesome. I interviewed in September and was accepted as well. For a bunch of reasons, I just released my seat today and will not be attending. Nonetheless, I was VERY impressed by the school. Slightly less than DMU though.

4. docmd2010

docmd2010 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

b to the izzzzzzzzzzzzzz umpppppp

5. shminger

shminger Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I would agree w/ USArmydoc. I was very impressed with KCUMB, but DMU was a better fit for me, although it was a tough decision.