General Surgery QE 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jkranker11030

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Just curious how everyone felt about this years QE? I found it to be a fair but challenging exam. SESAP was extremely helpful. Also, will we get an email when scores are ready?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everyone,

Just curious how everyone felt about this years QE? I found it to be a fair but challenging exam. SESAP was extremely helpful. Also, will we get an email when scores are ready?

Thanks in advance!
Typically scores are available a few days after the examination and you can see them on-line (I can't recall if they send an email). You will get a letter with your scores in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the info Winged! A few days? That sounds very quick

Anybody take the exam this go around and have any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well....results are back and happy to report I passed. That was quick Winged!!!! Such a relief....on to orals.

Reactions: 2 users
Me too, congrats to those who passed, and condolences to those who didnt, its certainly nothing to be ashamed of and you will kill it next time.

Reactions: 2 users
Me too, congrats to those who passed, and condolences to those who didnt, its certainly nothing to be ashamed of and you will kill it next time.

Did you get an email or did you keep checking online? Took the critical care boards today, and the ABS site says 4-8 weeks. Just wondering if I should wait for an email or check periodically.

Thanks and congrats on passing!

Reactions: 1 user
I got an email and then went online. There was a bit of a logjam apparently but I got on quickly and had no issues.

Reactions: 1 user