Genetics and evolution

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fluffyone

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm debating taking genetics and evolution next summer. In my college they are both 3 credits and it's a 6 week summer program. I also plan on volunteering. Do you think I'm spreading myself to thin because they are both hard or do you think Its a manageable workload and aren't such hard subjects?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

How many hours per week of volunteering? Should be pretty easy to do unless the volunteering is 30 hrs/week or something crazy like that

How many hours per week of volunteering? Should be pretty easy to do unless the volunteering is 30 hrs/week or something crazy like that
I think it'll be between 6 and 8 hours a week. I wasn't sure since summer programs are usually more condensed since its fitting a 3 month program into 6 weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also I'm doing both in one summer semester

So how many hours per week is each class, about 15-20? Doing 6-8 hours of volunteering on top of that should mean ~40-50 hours of stuff to do, not overwhelming at all.

So how many hours per week is each class, about 15-20? Doing 6-8 hours of volunteering on top of that should mean ~40-50 hours of stuff to do, not overwhelming at all.
Ausome :) thanks for your help

Hi, I'm debating taking genetics and evolution next summer. In my college they are both 3 credits and it's a 6 week summer program. I also plan on volunteering. Do you think I'm spreading myself to thin because they are both hard or do you think Its a manageable workload and aren't such hard subjects?

Only you can answer this.