• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
May 21, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical
Since my university offers many classes at the same exact time, I cannot take both Genetics and Molecular Biology before my MCAT. Which would you say is more important? Currently enrolled in Biochem 1, Genetics, Inorganic Chem for Fall 2015 semester. Biochem 2, Protein structure and function, Basic Cell Bio in Spring 2016. Want to take MCAT in May/June 2016. The only 2 classes that I won't really be able to take before my MCAT are the Basic Molecular Bio and Experimental Biochemistry, so wish I could take this one before but not looking like its possible. Any comments or input on the decision will be appreciated.

About the Ads