1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Genetics Practice

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by hansen44, Jun 1, 2008.

1. hansen44

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Do you guys know of any practice materials that have lots of experiment and genetic practice problems for Biology? What about circuit based passages fro PS? I have Kaplan but I need more material. Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. RockyMD

RockyMD Guest

Pre-Medical
    did you take the 31st test? there was a good deal of genetics and circuitry on that. i don't have any recommendations but would love to hear what others say.

4. hansen44

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Yes I took it May 31st, I ended up voiding the test. So I am studying again, i heard before hand that there was more and more genetics. And now I officially know, I would say about 5/7 were genetics or experimental genetics. Im hoping someone knows of some practice books.

5. secretin11

Removed

Pre-Medical
    WOW 5/7 of genetics that's crazy, mine has 4/7 genetics.