Genetics Practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hansen44

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys know of any practice materials that have lots of experiment and genetic practice problems for Biology? What about circuit based passages fro PS? I have Kaplan but I need more material. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

did you take the 31st test? there was a good deal of genetics and circuitry on that. i don't have any recommendations but would love to hear what others say.

Yes I took it May 31st, I ended up voiding the test. So I am studying again, i heard before hand that there was more and more genetics. And now I officially know, I would say about 5/7 were genetics or experimental genetics. Im hoping someone knows of some practice books.

Yes I took it May 31st, I ended up voiding the test. So I am studying again, i heard before hand that there was more and more genetics. And now I officially know, I would say about 5/7 were genetics or experimental genetics. Im hoping someone knows of some practice books.

WOW 5/7 of genetics that's crazy, mine has 4/7 genetics.