Genius move moderator

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ghost

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
thanks to the moderator who moved my thread on step 1 review course advice into the allopathic class thread.......i'm sure the class of 2011's advice on step 1 will be awsome. if you felt you just had to flex that moderator muscle, a more logical move would have been to put in the usmle forum, but since i was asking for people's advice who had actually completed the course i put it in the allopathic forum b/c those people would not be reading the usmle forum. thanks again, and keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm moving the thread back for you. Instead of venting, next time feel free to just click on reported post button (
report.gif
) for threads that might have been misplaced by staff members. Thanks! :)

I'm moving the thread back. Instead of venting, next time feel free to just click on reported post button (
report.gif
) for threads that might have been misplaced. Thanks! :)

will do, had no idea what a reported post button was.

Now ya know, and knowing is half the battle. :) If its not getting the response you want and you want it moved to the Step forum, let me know and I'll move it for you.