1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Genius move moderator

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by Ghost, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Ghost

Ghost Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

thanks to the moderator who moved my thread on step 1 review course advice into the allopathic class thread.......i'm sure the class of 2011's advice on step 1 will be awsome. if you felt you just had to flex that moderator muscle, a more logical move would have been to put in the usmle forum, but since i was asking for people's advice who had actually completed the course i put it in the allopathic forum b/c those people would not be reading the usmle forum. thanks again, and keep up the good work! :thumbup:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mshheaddoc

mshheaddoc Howdy
    Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

I'm moving the thread back for you. Instead of venting, next time feel free to just click on reported post button ([​IMG]) for threads that might have been misplaced by staff members. Thanks! :)

4. Ghost

Ghost Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

will do, had no idea what a reported post button was.

5. mshheaddoc

mshheaddoc Howdy
    Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Now ya know, and knowing is half the battle. :) If its not getting the response you want and you want it moved to the Step forum, let me know and I'll move it for you.