George Washington Interview!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maple

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok... So I am very , very happy right now!!! I just got an invite from GW for October 18th!!! My first!!!!!! it feels so good to have this notice... :) :) :) :) I maybe gushing..but I am not yet verified and was so supset about the AMCAS mess..so it feels wonderful to see light at the end of this on tunnel!! :) :)
So... who's going to be ther on the 18th?? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats Puff I hope you do well.

I got a GW invite recently for the 18th but had to reschedule.

Good luck.

How did you guys hear about the interview (through mail, email, or phone call)?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
GW sends interview offers through regular mail.

GOOD LUCK PUFF!
dont worry much, i heard the interview at GW is very easy, just be yourself.

Thanks guys! You are all so sweet! :)

Hey rxfudd: Have you been already? How did it go? If you don't mind sharing..what questions did you get asked etc?

Thanks much!

congratulations, Puff!
BTW, whenever I see your name, I get real hungry and go look for food in the pantry. No joke...

*sigh*

:)

congratulations!

yah no kidding everytime I read her name...I want to eat her (not literally) lol :D

Hey watcha and pendulum:

Thanks!! :) :)

You know when I registered for SDN..I was really famished and craving (guess what???) it..hence the name! :) :)

Hope your interviews/2ndaries are going well! I am still struggling with AMCAS..they just screwed up my submission date from 6/28 to 8/28!!! As if things were'nt bad enough! Hopefully they will fix it (*gasp*)!!

I'll certainly post if and when that happens.. :)

Take care guys!