George Washington Interviewees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good morning everybody!

Has anyone stayed at the Allen Lee hotel during their GW interview?

It seems to be the cheapest and the closest. Any other recommendations? BTW, GWU Inn is 150 bucks and the Washingotn Circle is booked that day.

Any advice would be appreciated :D

Members don't see this ad.

Dr. Foxy,

I'll be staying at the Hyatt. I'm not familiar with the one you mentioned. My interview is March 1st.
I used travleocity to get a decent rate.

Goodluck

Thanks, my interview is march 7th. Good luck!

Goku: Have you applied to FL schools? I see you're from south Fl like me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Try hotwire.com I have stayed at a couple of shartons for $50 (4.5 stars) one in philly and one in chicago....GW is right on the metro and very easy to get to so you can stay anywhere in the city (or arlington etc.)

Try out the Renaissance, right across the street from the old convention center - the metro is about 1.5blocks away and it is a 5-star hotel. I found a room there for about $105/night and it was WELL worth it.

Dr. Foxy, I sent you a PM

Thanks guys for all of your PMs! :D

This is so exciting! I just booked my room at the courtyard mariott convention center for 100 bucks at expedia.com....and they have the cheapest flights there too. The metro is 1.5 blocks away. I'll tell you guys how it is when I get back...but my interview is not until March 7th. The cheap flights I think go through march.