1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

George Washington Medical School

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by BlackPuma, Aug 25, 2001.

1. Hi Everyone,

can I simply get a show of hands of how many pple got interview invitations, mine is on September 21st, and I just wanted to ask a couple of other pple couple of things pertaining to the interview...

thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Sammmeyeam

Sammmeyeam Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi,

Do you mind posting when you submitted your AMCAS application / copy and secondary?

Also, what are your stats?

Thanks

4. oh by the way, I was referring to the George Washington Interview

Stats?

I am 5'8'', dark eyes, with passionate and caring smile. I am 160 lbs, although I gained a little this past summer ;) I like candlelight dinners and walks at the beach :D

OK NOW seriously

my science and overall gpa is around 3.7, slightly higher

MCAT is 33

did u get george washington's interview as well? They sent ads for places to stay, like Embassy suits and GW Inn. GW Inn seems to be much cheaper! however, for Embassy it says it is in walking distance, is that true? how far away is GW Inn? If I can avoid the taxi then that would be great! :D

any advice Sammmyeyeam?

oh for ur other part, I submitted my AMCAS in June. It is STILL NOT Processed. My assumption is that GWU is bypassing AMCAS and using unverified stuff like Tulane and the rest. I submitted my secondary at LEAST A MONTH ago, maybe two months ago....I have lost track?! They sent u a postcard when ur file is complete....I got that postcard two weeks ago, best of luck to u

5. watto

watto Sleek White Pantsuit
    10+ Year Member

Mine is the 20th. I got a $93 cheap rate at the Wyndham hotel down the block. Check and see if it's still available at 11thhourvacations.com
    -watto

6. Does anyone know where I can get affordable airplane tickets?

I just called to get tickets from SF to DC and it costs around 600 dollars, what the heck is that :eek:

7. watto

watto Sleek White Pantsuit
    10+ Year Member

I got my tix through travelocity.com, lots of $300 fares from L.A. quoted via America West, also check out Orbitz.com if you don't mind departing at odd hours to get that $299 flight.

If you want to fly NWA, I can get you some promotional codes for $318 flights, no hassles, no worries, wink wink nudge nudge say no more...
    -watto