About the Ads

UCIgrad2002

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Originally posted by trunksvegeta
hey guys,
does anyone happen to know the approx number of ppl that end up on the GW alternate list? Also, does anyone have an idea of whether it is ranked and how many they "pull" off it for the entering class? ive seen past threads but they dont seem to answer exactly this info in particular...
thanks

from what i've heard about the alternate list, from people that currently attend gw, it has a great deal of movement. they told us at the interview that it's not ranked, but some students have told me that actually it is, i really do not know for sure though. i myself am on the list and am hoping to get off, since gw is my top choice. wish you all the best.

abbiequeen

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2003
  1. Resident [Any Field]
GRRR, they told me 5 weeks from my March interview, and that is WAAAAAAAAAY past. I called yesterday and the admissions office said vaguely that I should expect something soon.

Hope it makes it before the March 15th deadline.

Abbiequeen :mad:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.