George Washington secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorWannaBe

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just added GWU to my application and need to hurry in order to complete my file before the January 1 deadline. I still haven't received a secondary, so I was wondering if someone would help me out. Are there any essay questions, and if so, what are they? Also, is it ok to send in my letters of recommendation before receiving the seconday, or is there a form or something I need to fill out first? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

They don't screen everyone is suppose to fill out the secondary. Just follow the link.

Good Luck

Does anyone have a link to the secondary? I looked on their website under the application process link and it says that they "provide each applicant with a secondary", but there is no link to it.

Members don't see this ad :)
the only "essay" is a short three line blurb on why you want to attend GW
other than that it's just filling out the form and how you satisfied the requirements. it's relatively simple. make sure to use the pdf, it's a form format, so you can just type it in and then print and mail...the easiest method and my favourite

try this website:
http://mysite.verizon.net/res21aye/sdn/

What Subtle said, but really there are two questions. One question, if I remember correctly asks for ECs/honors/awards, and another question asks why GW. The secondary, therefore has only 3 lines per those two question and oh yeah they ask for a nice fat $90 check to go along with the secondary.

Thanks for the link youcandoit. Hopefully I'll hear from the school soon so I know it is ok to send the secondary off.