George Washington U.

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by justin_od, Dec 3, 2001.

1. justin_od

justin_od Senior Member

Anyone get the secondary w/o having to sned in a copy of primary AMCAS? I havent gotten anything from them? What should I do? Is it too late to mail in a copy of my AMCAS?

Thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SMW

SMW Grand Member

It took about 6 weeks from the time GW said they'd received notice of my intent to apply from AMCAS before I received the secondary. I did send them a paper copy of AMCAS. When did you apply? Have you been verified? I guess I'd call them no matter what, as you'll want to get going on the secondary with the holidays coming up. They've extended their secondary deadline to Jan 1.

4. justin_od

justin_od Senior Member

I was verified 9/27.......what to do???? HELP...its my top choice

5. justin_od

justin_od Senior Member

Does GWU screen?

6. DNALadder2002

DNALadder2002 Senior Member

I got accepted to GW in October so I'll try to be as informative as possible in my comments. I submitted my secondaries along with a copy AMCAS in August, got an interview in September, and then within a month got an acceptance letter. They are very quick about sending out letters. If I were you, I would call and ask about the status of your application. One more thing, I think they accepted me before my application was verified from AMCAS.