Georgetown Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LolaLee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find the last post about G'Town. But just wondering if anyone who interviewed there has heard from them lately. Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at Georgetown on October 3rd and I heard back yesterday. I am on the wait list. My friend interviewed two weeks before me and hasn't heard back yet.

I interviewed the 1st week of October and got the acceptance yesterday. It came in a teeny little envelope.

If you are on the wait list and you are interested in the school, I highly recommend letting them know. It is one of my top choices, if not my top choice, and I think that telling them that made a difference for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
anystream said:
I interviewed the 1st week of October and got the acceptance yesterday. It came in a teeny little envelope.

If you are on the wait list and you are interested in the school, I highly recommend letting them know. It is one of my top choices, if not my top choice, and I think that telling them that made a difference for me.

Can you tell me what your gpa and mcat scores were. Also, what kind of EC did you have?

has anybody had any luck calling the admissions office to find out info?

called the admissions office, and they say "your file has been reviewed by the committee and you should be hearing something soon."

georgetown sends their interview invites via email right? it sounds like they are mailing me a letter, which can only mean a rejection at this point...

:(

yeah, via email

bubbleyum said:
called the admissions office, and they say "your file has been reviewed by the committee and you should be hearing something soon."

georgetown sends their interview invites via email right? it sounds like they are mailing me a letter, which can only mean a rejection at this point...

:(

I received an invite for an interview, and it's scheduled for 1/6... Wish me luck this is one of my favorites!

anyone who interviewed in the middle of October hear back yet?

I interviewed on October 3rd and received a rejection in the mail November 11th. Although my stats aren't stellar, my interview went very well so I was a little surprised. Luckily, I've already been accepted to my number one choice. Good Luck.

knight12 said:
I interviewed on October 3rd and received a rejection in the mail November 11th. Although my stats aren't stellar, my interview went very well so I was a little surprised. Luckily, I've already been accepted to my number one choice. Good Luck.

i interviewed 9/27 and got a waitlist letter one of the first days they sent stuff out. i didn't send a thank you note because i forgot the last name of my interviewer, though i doubt it's why i didn't get an acceptance. i withdrew because it's not one of my top choices. good luck to all though!

Just got the teeny tiny acceptance letter in the mail today ... interviewed on 10/7, so it took about a month and a half. Sloooooowwwwwww.... Not as slow as UW, though. :laugh: