Georgetown interview -- acceptance question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emakh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long after an interview Georgetown takes to notify of admission to the students?

thanks,

e

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
bjackrian said:
For me it was five weeks (including mailing time to the West Coast).

I interviewed there on september 27th and still haven't heard anything! I called them a week and a half ago and they said a decision hadn't been made yet..stupid school.

I had a mediocre interview. Didn't really vibe well with my interviewer. But its only been a week for me, so I'm not really too concerned. If I get in, I'd be really surprised. Nice school in a great city. Hope I do get in.

BubbleWand1 said:
I interviewed there on september 27th and still haven't heard anything! I called them a week and a half ago and they said a decision hadn't been made yet..stupid school.

Meh. My decision was a rejection, so hopefully it just takes longer to write the acceptance letter. Good luck!

hey bubblewand, i interviewed sept 21 and I'm still waiting for an answer...about a week ago, they said the committee was still reviewing me. i'm afraid to call again, but its taking so much longer than they initially said!

Interview Oct.15th and still waiting... and waiting... and waiting... :)

jkovar2002 said:
Interview Oct.15th and still waiting... and waiting... and waiting... :)

hey neuropower, i gave in and called again today...this time I called Mrs. Sullivan (last time Ispoke to some guy)- she was really nice about it and told me that my interviewer handed in the report late and so my file will be decided on a week from next Thursday and I should hear a few days after that. Hopefully you're in the same boat!