Georgetown MGH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docgreys

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So georgetown has a masters in global health (oddly specific). I never hear of people here applying for it. I vaguely know of one person so goes there now (saw on linkedin) but it doesnt seem to be a crowd favorite on here.

Anyone know of the program/experiences/thoughts? GT is a great school but idk how it ranks among public health. Not considering going at all just wondering.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you ever find out any information about this program, i'm planning to apply.

You made me curious so I looked it up. The Georgetown website says

** The MS in Global Health is a university-wide degree program that is housed in the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences and administered by the Department of International Health.

So, its actually an MSc, not MGH. With that information you can probably find more experiences :]

Edit: It looks like its referred to as an MS, MSc and MSGH in different places on their website, haha. MSGH may just be the acronym for the program, not the actual degree awarded though