1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Georgetown Prospectus

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by thedelicatessen, Aug 8, 2006.

1. thedelicatessen

thedelicatessen In Memory of Riley Jane
    Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I want to start on the Georgetown essay, but their prospectus is not available right now. It seems hard to explain why you want to attend a school when the school doesn't really explain itself. How are other people managing? Is there another way to get the prospectus or other specific Georgetown SOM info?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. spospo

spospo Going to extremes
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student

i already know i am not going to be very helpful, but i will say something anyway. my older bro and sis went to georgetown for undergrad, so that is how i know things about it but not much in truth. it is jesuit, which is mainly what i wrote about because i have been at jesuit schools for the past 7 years. i don't really know where else you could find things. i guess just click around. maybe do a search for the med school in the news or something.