Georgetown- rolling? no more interview invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lea

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is Georgetown a rolling school?

Also, did they stop giving out interview invites?

How is it as a school in general? I know the D.C. area is niiice, but how bout the school itself? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

lea said:
Is Georgetown a rolling school?

Also, did they stop giving out interview invites?

How is it as a school in general? I know the D.C. area is niiice, but how bout the school itself? thanks!

So I have an interview the first week of February so I think they are still giving out interviews and that they are rolling because some people already know they are accepted. I dont know that much about the school but I know it is expensive...

hpm4 said:
So I have an interview the first week of February so I think they are still giving out interviews and that they are rolling because some people already know they are accepted. I dont know that much about the school but I know it is expensive...

Do you know what their average MCAT score is? and GPA?
thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
lea said:
thanks!

on the secondary application e-mail it says 3.6 and 30, but i think i remember mrs. sullivan saying it was more like 31 during the interview day. i could be wrong, but i think i remember hearing that.

lea said:
thanks!

according to usnews, the mcat average was 10.1 and the gpa average was 3.62 for last years class

gintien said:
according to usnews, the mcat average was 10.1 and the gpa average was 3.62 for last years class

I think that the SMP people they admit may bring down those numbers a little....

BOBODR said:
I think that the SMP people they admit may bring down those numbers a little....

What is SMP???? Thanks

If anyone is interested, I just cancelled my Feb 6th interview at Georgetown so they have an opening if someone wants to move their interview!