Georgetown waitlist today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jugador75

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I know that Georgetown has 2 groups of waitlisted candidates. If you're in the "low priority" group you have almost no chance of getting in. If you're in the "high priority" group you have a decent chance. I got waitlisted today and I'm trying to figure out which group I'm in.

Anyone else that got waitlisted, what was the wording in your letter? Mine says, "the committee has placed your file in the competitive applicant pool for further consideration..."

Members don't see this ad.

If you send them an LOI telling them that they're your first choice, you'll be placed in the "high priority" group

Hey jugador,
At least you were waitlisted. They didn't even have the decency to do that for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
for those of you who heard from Georgetown today, when did you interview? i interviewed on 10/30 and still haven't heard-- thanks

BUMP

I'm curious too... interviewed very beginning of Nov.

My letter said highly competetive applicant group.... but I think you have to write an LOI (3 paragraphs, about your interest in G-town) to be pulled from either list.... although I thought there was only one.